Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fibretown Episode 11



-- Contacts:  Ravelry, instagram, hipcast, pinterest and my fitness pal as chainoffools.  Also fibretown.blogspot.com.  And Itunes!  Give me a star rating and/or a review if you are so inclined.

--Show and tell:  Zuzu's petals (by Carina Spencer) out of handspun

--Wips:

Old Town by Carol Sunday out of Blue Moon BFL sport
Whippoorwill by Carina Spencer out of handspun loop batt in Sari Charlie
Temperature scarf

--Spinning:

Washed and sampled Finn Fleece from Finnegan's Flock

--Up and coming

Consignment sale
socks out of HD yarns in Dynamics

March prize drawing, I finished a dandelion-inspired zuzu's petals, I'm knitting on the sleeves of my Old Town, I show my daughter's temperature scarf and wonderful Finn sheep fleecy loveliness.  I need to cast on some socks out of HD yarns self-striping.  I

No comments:

Post a Comment